MCA21 is an e-Governance initiative of Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA), Government of India that enables an easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India.
The MCA21 application is designed to fully automate all processes related to the proactive enforcement and compliance of the legal requirements under the Companies Companies Act, 2013 and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. This will help the business community to meet their statutory obligations.
The MCA21 application is available through is the single point of contact for all MCA related services, which can be easily accessed over the Internet by corporate entities and professionals, and citizens of India.
The MCA21 application offers the following:
- Enables the business community to register a company and file statutory documents quickly and easily.
- Provides easy access of public documents
- Helps faster and effective resolution of public grievances
- Helps registration and verification of charges easily
- Ensures proactive and effective compliance with relevant laws and corporate governance
- Enables the MCA employees to deliver best of breed services